TryCustomInk – Our First TV Commerical Has Launched!

in CustomInk News

We have officially aired our first commercial television campaign to try CustomInk. These are our first ever national TV spots, and we’re really excited to show the country who we are on the small screen. In the meantime, you can view the commercial below … or get started personalizing a t-shirt in our design lab.

Please let us know what you think of Inky on film! He sure would love to know if he has gained 10 lbs in front of the camera.

And oh yeah, if you are here because you saw the CustomInk commercial and were like “I want that t-shirt!” — check out the design ideas featured on TV. They’re all professionally designed, but can be customized exactly how you like.

Adam Levine September 17, 2013 at 9:41 am

Hi James,

Thank you for your concern and letting us know! We’re aware of our ads are being cutoff in some markets, like you experienced, and we’re working on getting that fixed. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

James Dean September 13, 2013 at 2:42 pm

Why is Charter only running the last 5 seconds of your ad?

Brittany Denny April 24, 2013 at 6:18 pm

I love this !!!!!!!!!

Adam Levine April 5, 2013 at 9:23 am

Elizabeth,

That’s great! Please email service@customink.com with any questions you have, or give us a call at 800-293-4232. One of our t-shirt ambassadors would be happy to help!

elizabeth April 4, 2013 at 5:54 pm

i want to create a shirt and i think your website can help

Adam Levine February 23, 2013 at 10:08 pm

Hi Norma,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk! I forwarded your comment to our Sales/Service staff, and they should get back to you within 24 hours. If you need immediate help, please give us a call at 800-293-4232 tomorrow after 10am Eastern Time. We look forward to working with you.

-Adam

norma February 23, 2013 at 8:29 pm

We are a clogging group. We have our own club shirts, but are planning to do a one time performance at our State Jamboree in April. We’re looking for something to fit the theme of “story book.” The song we’ll do is green fried tomatoes and ham (or whatever that Seuss song is). Can you giave me any ideas? Price per shirt and for approximately a gross number of 10?

Would prefer a shirt with some polyester in as cotton shrinks. Thank you. Are colors a problem? Would need size from small to 2x.

natalie February 18, 2013 at 8:21 pm

I love custom ink!! It is awesome!! Thanks custom ink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam Levine January 1, 2013 at 9:59 pm

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for visiting! One custom t-shirt can range from around $20 to about $30 depending on which shirt you get and how many sides you are printing. Check out our quick quote tool below to get a more accurate quote:

And if you have further questions regarding pricing or anything else, don’t hesitate to call us at 800-293-4232 or email service@customink.com.

Best,
-Adam

tyler modee December 31, 2012 at 4:37 pm

how much would it cost to design and produce just one t-shirt?

Geoffrey Shovelton October 18, 2012 at 1:34 pm

I was interested in your TV ad. It gave me the idea of getting a T-shirt for each of my grandchildren (x5) at Christmas. I do my own graphics. Could you help me decide on whether to proceed with the idea by sending me information about cost, processing time and practical advice about dimensions of the design, preferred method of submission etc?

Adam Levine October 18, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Cecelia,

Love the team name. I would suggest you email one of our t-shirt ambassadors, and either they or our creative service team should be able to help you formulate a design. Feel free to email them at service@customink.com or call 800-293-4232. Thanks so much! We look forward to working with you.

Cecelia Romo October 17, 2012 at 9:08 pm

Looking for some shirts for cancer walk for May 2013. i just have my team name, looking for a logo to go with it. THE PROUD CROWD TEAM. I am Team Captain Cecelia Romo.maybe I can get some ideas from u guys.

Adam Levine October 15, 2012 at 11:47 am

Hi Mike,

We offer bulk pricing based on quantity, but it is not necessarily wholesale. Do you currently supply the blank items or have the printer procure them? Because we do everything — blanks, printing, and shipping. If you are still interested, please email service@customink.com and we’ll see what we can do for you. Thanks.

Mike Maese October 13, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Morning, I own a sign, print, and apparel company in Colorado. I currently outsource my apparel projects to various local screen printing businesses. I handle anywhere from 3-6 screen printing pieces to thousands of pieces. I’m wondering if it would be cost effective for me to have your company screen print for me or stay with what I have going. My question to you is do you offer wholesale pricing to Brokers/Resellers such as myself? Thank you so much, Mike

ashton July 20, 2012 at 2:33 pm

It is a great web sight

bradencarroll April 11, 2012 at 5:38 pm

i love it

Allyson Ayers January 31, 2012 at 10:24 pm

Hey Kathy! Thanks for checking us out! Let us know what kind of shirts you need and we’ll be happy to give you pricing. You can call, email, or chat us, and we’ll provide you with an all-inclusive quote.

Kathy Scott January 31, 2012 at 12:59 am

Hello I work at a AMERICAN LEGION In Chicagoridge il and get a good amount of shirts thru the year just wondering on the pricing ,and I also think this is a wonderful idea! Good luck on your business I hope it goes great for you !!

Allyson Ayers January 24, 2012 at 7:15 pm

Hi Sheri – what would you like to create? Each order is unique, and our prices are based on the style & color of your product, the number of colors that will be printed on each side, and the total quantity (ordering more brings the price per item way down). Once we have that information, we can provide your all-inclusive price. So give us a call at 800-293-4232, email us at service@customink.com, or chat with us, and we’ll be happy to give you a quote on your project!

Sheri Sanders January 24, 2012 at 4:35 am

I would like to know the prices. Thank u

Allyson Ayers January 2, 2012 at 5:22 pm

What a great idea for custom t-shirts! We can’t wait to help you get started. I’ll pass your information on to our team of t-shirt ambassadors and someone will get in touch with you shortly. Thanks so much for choosing us to help you make such special shirts!

Tonya Burden December 30, 2011 at 9:10 pm

My 17 yr old cousin was diagnosed with Hodgkins lymphoma the Friday before Christmas the worst stage , stage 4b which is still treatable and we are trying to get a benifit together and I saw your comercial and thought it would be great for the helpers to have shirts in his honor , I’m not sure of a design or the cost , if you could please email the info on cost and design idea. Thank you.