Race Team Names – Funny & Cool Racing Team Names

in Team Names

Race Team Photo Save 2nd Base
Got an upcoming 5k race, charity run, or mud run you are participating in and can’t come up with a clever team name? Well don’t fret racing aficionados, here at CustomInk we’re chock full of team name ideas and have found some excellent names from the many races our customers have participated in the past.

So take a gander at the list below and pick a name that suits your group! We’ve supplied about 3 popular ones from each race on this post, or you can click each category link to see the full lists of names. Once you’ve found one you like, begin custom designing running shirts or performance tees, and get moving!

Color Run Team Names

The Rack Pack

Treasured Chests

BFF – Breast Friends Forever

Spartan Race Team Names

Team Spartacular

Leonidas’ Lions

Tires, Mud & Fire. Oh, My.

Tough Mudder Team Names

Hello, Mudders

Mud Up Wit Dat?

Mud, Sweat, & Beers

Warrior Dash Team Names

Warrior Stache

Mud Conquerers

Pain Killers

And if you’d like a team name tailored to your particular group or race, please feel free to leave a comment below. We’re happy to send you something specific, as long as you give us a few days lead time

Adam Levine February 24, 2014 at 3:31 pm

Due to the overwhelming response for personalized team name requests in the comments section below, we are unable to fulfill requests going forward. While it was something we quite enjoyed doing, we no longer have the manpower to devote to it. We thank you for the outstanding response and hope you find inspiration in the names above and encourage the community of commenters to help one another find great names for their teams.

Adam Levine February 24, 2014 at 9:23 am

Maria,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk and providing David’s story.

Just an FYI, due to an influx in team name requests we are on about a 1.5 week turnaround for custom team names, and after March 15th we will no longer be supplying them due to bandwidth constraints. But expect an email from me in early March.

Maria February 20, 2014 at 11:33 pm

This race is in memory of my cousin David. The bio at the bottom of the attached link explains the story. We are making a team with people of all ages. Could you help us find an amazing name please?! thanks!!

Adam Levine February 10, 2014 at 12:05 pm

Kelly,

Thanks for visiting. Give me a few days and I’ll email you to discuss. All the best!

Kelly February 6, 2014 at 9:27 pm

Hi Adam,
I am running a Girl Scout Camp in IL and we are using the Amazing Race theme, but need to come up with another title for camp. We have age level of K through 8th grade. Any ideas?

Adam Levine January 31, 2014 at 8:16 am

Hi Christy,

Sounds like a fun team bonding activity! I’ll email you early next week with some ideas.

Christy January 30, 2014 at 5:06 am

Hi, I have a group of labor and delivery nurses who are going to be participating in the Dirty Dash in our area. Looking for some name suggestions.

Adam Levine January 17, 2014 at 8:45 am

Melissa,

I’m happy to help. I’ll try and email some ideas by early next week. Thanks for visiting!

Melissa January 16, 2014 at 2:47 pm

Hi Adam,

I have rheumatoid arthritis and have decided that this year I am going to participate in the Walk to Cure Arthritis event in May but I could use some help coming up with a name. I would like to have my name in it but it doesn’t have to be. Could you help?

Thanks!
Mel F

Jamie January 8, 2014 at 11:56 am

Hi Adam, Last year my daughter who has several physical disabilities wanted to “run” in the color me rad race. She was hospitalized because her seizures were uncontrolled and now 2 neurosurgeries and almost an entire year of rehab later she is still struggling to return to “normal” She is such a beautiful, funny and inspirational girl who never gives up and is looking forward to participating in the color me rad race this year. I have been trying to think of an “electrifying” , unforgettable name for her team as she has had so many people supporting her and caring for her that will be participating, but I am stumped. Could you please help?

Adam Levine January 6, 2014 at 2:48 pm

Ana,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk. I’m happy to help you come up with a team name for your Lupus Walk. Sorry for the delay. I was out of town since the 28th. So give me a day or so and I’ll email over some ideas. Best,

ana villacis December 31, 2013 at 8:04 am

I Adam, I am putting together a team for the WALK TO END LUPUS NOW in Naples, Florida. I am doing this in honor of my mom and my sister who are currently affected by it. We usually call each other the Three Musketeers, but I don’t think this is proper since there will be more than 3 members in the group. Any help will be greatly appreciated it.

Adam Levine November 26, 2013 at 8:51 am

Lucy,

Happy to help out! I’ve never heard of the Wolf Run, but I’m excited to check it out. I’ll try to have some team name ideas to you before Thanksgiving day. All the best!

Lucy November 26, 2013 at 8:36 am

I am doing the Wolf Run with colleagues from work. Mix of boys and girls. We are from West Brom. Can yuo help me come up with same possible team (wolf pack) names?

tim tischendorf November 13, 2013 at 8:50 pm

The unstoppable raptors

Adam Levine October 28, 2013 at 11:26 am

Hi Brandy,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk. I’m happy to help you find a name for your running team that will suit both the boys and girls. You should receive an email from me within 24-48 hrs. All the best.

Brandy October 25, 2013 at 2:49 pm

Hi Adam I am Looking for a good name for a boys and girls running team .we come up with 2 names The boys picked The Rapid Raptors and the girls pick The Unstopable Unicorns .but we really need one name since they are all on the same team. Could you Please help us come up that all the kids will like Thank You Brandy H