INK OF THE WEEK PROMOTION
2014 OFFICIAL RULES
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- DESCRIPTION: The CustomInk Ink of the Week Promotion (the “Promotion”) is designed to give entrants the opportunity to submit a photo of a group or occasion in which custom t-shirts are worn to CustomInk, LLC (“Sponsor”). Prizes will be awarded to the entrants who submit the best entries as determined in accordance with these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to the Promotion and winner eligibility. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, all of which are void. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized individual account holder of the account associated with the winning entry in order to be awarded a prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, go to the Promotion Site and follow the onscreen instructions to submit your entry. Participants will be invited to submit their first and last name, email address, title, descriptive tags, and one (1) proposed photo of your group (“Submission”).
- SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Each Submission must also comply with the following:
- Each Submission must meet the Promotion Site’s technical requirements for uploading. Any Submission that fails to meet the Sponsor’s specifications may be disqualified at any time in Sponsor’s sole and unfettered discretion.
- The Submission must be your own original work, created solely by you, and must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights of any person or entity.
- Submissions that are lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libelous, obscene, non-family-friendly or Submissions that otherwise contain irrelevant or inappropriate content or objectionable material may not be submitted and may be removed at any time in Sponsor’s sole and unfettered discretion.
- You may not be, nor may you work with parties in conjunction with your Submissions who are: 1) represented under contract (e.g., by a talent agent or manager) that would limit or impair Sponsor’s ability to display your Submission in any media form; or 2) under any other contractual relationship, including but not limited to guild and/or union memberships, that may prevent Sponsor from being able to use the Submissions worldwide in all media in perpetuity on a royalty-free basis, without any payment or fee obligations.
- WINNER SELECTION/JUDGING: Each Submission will be initially scored by Sponsor’s representative or designee based on the level of social media engagement obtained by the Submission during the Contest Period. One (1) point will be awarded for each unique comment, “Like,” or similar engagement obtained from a unique social media account during the Contest Period. Each Submission that receives at least 10 points during the Contest Period will then be individually judged by a panel of judges comprised of Sponsor employees based upon the following weighted criteria: Group Spirit (40%), Creativity (30%), Uniqueness (20%); and Story Behind the Picture (10%) (collectively, “Judging Criteria”). At the end of each week that the Promotion is run (“Contest Period”), one (1) Submission received during the prior week will be selected as a potential prize winner based on the social media engagement level and Judging Criteria. Such winning Submission will be subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules and the Promotion Site Terms of Service. [In the event of a tie with respect to the winning Submission based on Judging Criteria, the Submission among the tied Submissions with the highest score in “Group Spirit” will be deemed the prize winner.] Decisions of Sponsor and judges are final and binding in all respects. Potential prize winners will be notified by email.
- PRIZES: For each week the Promotion is run, there will be one (1) coupon, for a $100 discount on a purchase of six (6) or more screenprinted/embroidered items from Sponsor. The coupon expires two (2) years after issuance. Other restrictions may apply. Approximate Retail Value of each prize: $100.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Prize is not transferable. Taxes on prizes are sole responsibility of winner. No prize substitutions or cash redemptions allowed except by Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable. Entry into this Promotion constitutes entrant’s agreement to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Return of any prize/prize notification may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any potential winner who cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time after first attempted notification will forfeit his/her prize. Potential prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release within a reasonable period of time following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for, and winner’s consent to, Sponsor and its agencies to use the winner’s name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
As a condition of entry, entrant agrees that Sponsor shall have the right to use, copy, modify and make available the Submission in connection with the operation, conduct, administration, and advertising and promotion of the Promotion via communication to the public, including, but not limited to the right to make screenshots, animations and video clips available to the public for promotional and publicity purposes.
As a condition of entry, entrants agree that (1) the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook; (2) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook; and (3) entrant is providing information to Sponsor, not Facebook.
By participating in the Promotion, winner agrees to release Sponsor, Facebook, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and advertising, promotion and public relations agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Promotion or with respect to awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize.
Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prize. An entrant may be prohibited from participating in this Promotion if, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrants, the Sponsor or associated agencies.
- NO RECOURSE TO JUDICIAL OR OTHER PROCEDURES: To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Promotion are hereby excluded, and any entrant expressly waives any and all such rights. Entrants agree that these Official Rules are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion via mobile phone or otherwise. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or any portion thereof without further obligation or advance notice. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or any portion thereof at any time, and for any reason without further obligation or advance notice. Sponsor reserves the right, but does not have any obligation, to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law.
- SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
- WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the winners list, send an email with the following subject line “2014 CustomInk Ink of the Week Promotion Winners List” to email@example.com.
- SPONSOR: CustomInk, LLC, 2910 District Avenue, Fairfax, VA 22031.