Customized Triple-ply Cotton Face Mask
Customized Triple‑ply Cotton Face Mask
All inclusive price for:
20 item(s) in White
- 1 ink color, 1-sided design
- Free Delivery
- Free Artwork Review
- Free Artwork Set-up
Buy more, save more.
Watch your price decrease with each additional item in your order.
This soft and comfortable face mask is made with three layers of 100% cotton. The applied finish contains silver and copper that provides antimicrobial preservative technology for the mask. This customized mask represents a great way to outfit your crew. One size fits most adults. This mask is also available to purchase undecorated.
Minimum Quantity 20
2 Colors Available
Available Sizes & FitOne Size
We know how important it is to find the right product style, fit, and color. Don't worry — we're here to help.
Call us at 800-293-4232 and we will be happy to ship a sample to you, typically for a small fee plus shipping costs.
We're also available to answer any questions you may have about our products and can make recommendations based on your particular needs.
- Free 2-week Delivery — Guaranteed by Mon. Mar 22
- Rush Delivery — Get it as soon as Thu. Mar 18
Ship to multiple addresses
— Flat rate shipping is $6.95 per address
- 100% Cotton
- Soft and breathable
- Comfortable ear loops
- Stitching may vary slightly
- Machine wash on warm, tumble dry low
- Do not add chemicals or disinfectants to this product
- Not for children under the age of 2
- Contains silver and copper, which may have skin sensitivities to metal and ions incorporated in this product. If skin irritation occurs stop using the mask immediately and consult your primary care provider.
- Disclaimer: The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. Manufacturer and Custom Ink, LLC make no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.