Charles River Signal Class 3 Hi-Vis Safety Jacket
Charles River Signal Class 3 Hi‑Vis Safety Jacket
Royal / Reflective
Safety is key on your job site. That's why Charles River has created the perfect jacket for emergency and construction professionals to wear when it's cold outside! Heavyweight, durable construction keeps you safe while the water‑ and wind‑proof coating keeps you warm and dry. ANSI 107‑2020 Class III approved and packed full of helpful features, it has everything you need to do your job well, so you can focus on what really matters.
3 Colors Available
We know how important it is to find the right product style, fit, and color. Don't worry — we're here to help.
Call us at 800-293-4232 and we will be happy to ship a sample to you, typically for a small fee plus shipping costs.
We're also available to answer any questions you may have about our products and can make recommendations based on your particular needs.
- Free Delivery
- Rush 10-day Delivery
Ship to multiple addresses
— Flat rate shipping is $6.95 per US address
- 9.73 oz, 100% Oxford polyester fabric
- Lime and Lime/Black are ANSI 107-2020 Class III approved for safety on the job (Royal is not)
- Windproof and waterproof 2000mm coating
- Taped seams and double needle stitching
- Heather fleece lining
- 2-inch wide 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material on front, back, and sleeves
- Front shoulder loops for radio attachment and sew-on badge holder
- Side-seam zippers for ventilation and easy access to belt
- Zippered pockets
- Length sits slightly above hip