"At our high school, AP Block is the most difficult class to take. To celebrate that we survived the class, every year the sophomores make t-shirts to commemorate the class and our wonderful teachers.
The whole class contained about 150 students over the whole day. These are the students who returned and wore their shirts the next year, along with our amazing teachers.
The back reads:
10 things I learned in AP Block!
10. Duck... And Cover!
9. A necessity in literature: Death
8. Facebook = Your key to success
7. The best thing to come out of AP Block: Comradery
6. Teacher Talking = You should be writing!
5. One missing comma means you FAILED that bibliography...
4. Sparknotes doesn't always do the job...
3. The deadliest sin of all: Procrastination
2. The human body can function surprisingly well without sleep....
1. The most feared words of all: "Get out a sheet of paper...""
- I Love Block! (Sep 06, 2010)