Catchy and Funny Construction Business Slogans

in Slogans & Sayings

Construction T-Shirts Photo
Need a catchy or funny slogan for your construction company or contracting business? CustomInk has compiled a list of clever sayings just for you. They’re great to add to your company t-shirts and business sweatshirts, plus they’re an easy way to get clients to remember you.

Funny Construction Slogans/Sayings

Roof with the best, or leak like the rest.

We nail it!

If your house is anything like mine – it needs fixing.

I love the smell of sawdust in the morning.

We ♥ scaffold

Call us or… Screw it up yourself.

Teams on beams.

Creative yet Professional Construction Slogans

Doing it right costs less than than doing it over!

Your project is our business.

Building relationships one house at a time.

Not all contractors are created equal.

From the ground up!

Don’t just build… Create!

Love where you live… Renovate

Adrienne Denaro July 9, 2014 at 11:50 am

I saw a clever one recently that said “Roof leaking? It’s not our Asphalt.” I had to give them props and shared the ad on twitter @CopyPolice.

By the way, I’m a professional copywriter (not copyright-er… I don’t protect your slogans, I come up with them.) So if anyone would like help developing something they can own instead of copying others, let me know and I’ll work out a good rate for you. Email me at ADverbsbyAD@gmail.com.

Good luck on your businesses!

Adam Levine April 22, 2014 at 10:07 am

Thanks Jennifer. Keep up the great work yourself. What a unique and cool company you guys have.

Jennifer April 22, 2014 at 6:19 am

Awesome list! I appreciate your hard work behind useful
collections. Catchy business slogans reflects and helps our business to grow. Thanks for sharing. :)

Adam Levine January 31, 2014 at 8:10 am

Hi Bailey,

Only one is copywritten, by a company that makes recreational outdoor equipment – “If you can dream it… We can build it.” However I do not believe it should apply to general construction – but I am not an attorney, so thank you for mentioning that one – I will promptly remove it.

All the others are not copywritten when written how they are displayed. Please let us know if you have further questions. Best of luck.

bailey January 30, 2014 at 11:14 am

are these copy written?
my fiance is in construction and i am in broadcasting and we’re just looking for some nice catchy slogans?

mike kindred May 21, 2013 at 5:31 pm

Total Stone Construction
Celebrating 25 Years of commitment at being “Totally Stoned”

urban dictionary March 23, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Some are really very catchy. you have collected some great slogans.

nobel bernard March 2, 2013 at 8:49 pm