Ditch the suit - and start looking forward to work!
A Company with Heart
We like to say, "Don't let the flip-flops fool ya" - and it's true. Sure, it's a casual work environment, but we play hard and work harder. We know our customers are counting on us to come through for them, and that's important to every Inker - no matter what role they're in. Our core values of the Golden Rule, Ownership, and Innovation define how we treat team members, how team members treat each other, and how we treat our customers and community. Caring about others, taking pride in our work, and improving the way we do things means that we're ultimately "doing the right thing" in business, which is both its own reward and a path to success.
We love coming to work every day! The office space itself is motivating and inspirational for our creative line of work. Inkers are organized into teams around the office so they can ask advice, offer opinions, and support and encourage each other. Inker personalities are evident in personal workspaces, which are decorated with giant Redskin helmets on the walls, pictures of Jerry Garcia, action figures patrolling desktops, bobble-heads, Hello Kitty collections, and even displays of favorite customer designs. Plus, customer feedback and photos adorn the walls of the office, and these displays remind Inkers with whom we do business and the reason we're all here: to keep working to make customers happy!
A "Great Place to Work"
Folks first picked up on our positive energy and happy work environment in 2005, when "Washingtonian Magazine" named us one of its 55 "Great Places to Work" in the Washington, DC area. Since then, we've been recognized locally, by both Northern Virginia Family Services and The Northern Nevada Human Resources Association, and nationally, by Fortune Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine and The Great Place to Work® Institute.
We've ranked with the cream of the crop, but we don't let this go to our heads. To us, it's about people. Truly listening to our team members, and giving them real ownership in Custom Ink helps us build a great place together. At the end of the day, we're like a family - and that's important.
Bennies & Perks
You'll enjoy lots of stuff: free healthy snacks, a catered lunch on Thursday, a casual dress code, happy hours, town-hall meetings, spontaneous brainstorming sessions, an annual Inkademy Awards night honoring the team members whose acts best demonstrate our core values, and so much more. Here's just a taste:
- Performance-based earnings and competitive compensation
- "Cadillac" medical, dental and vision coverage at a nominal cost
- Generous personal leave + holidays, parental, military and other leave
- 401(k) Retirement with company match
- Group life and AD&D insurance at no cost
- Flexible Spending Account
- Did we mention free shirts?
Think You Have What it Takes?
Are you friendly and highly motivated? Want to do something meaningful? Do you consider yourself a certified lover of custom t-shirts? We need hardworking Inkers to fulfill customer orders, build and maintain our technology, and keep the business running smoothly:
- We need Inkers to serve on the "front lines" of winning and satisfying customers by directly assisting them with their orders, preparing and improving artwork for orders, and coordinating the entire process from design to delivery
- We need Inkers to innovate in our large-scale Ruby environment developing high-volume customer facing applications
- We need Inkers to keep everything going, from finance to marketing to our product offering and more
Most of all, we need team players who share our commitment to customer satisfaction and will learn quickly in our fun, intense, and results-oriented environment