Complete your support for #!

T-shirt Fundraising & More Made Easy. Fast & Free Shipping, and All-Inclusive Pricing

Our Custom Ink Fundraising Campaign Has Closed

Need shirts for your next group event? Create your own custom t shirts.

Interested In Fundraising With Custom T-Shirts? Start Your Own Custom Ink Fundraising Campaign

Surgery Fundraiser for Brandon

Picture?width=80&height=80
Organized by Brandon Beck
Po8317999 front
Surgery Fundraiser for Brandon Fundraiser - unisex shirt design - front
Surgery Fundraiser for Brandon Fundraiser - unisex shirt design - back
Surgery Fundraiser for Brandon shirt design - zoomed
Surgery Fundraiser for Brandon shirt design - zoomed
Surgery Fundraiser for Brandon Fundraiser - unisex shirt design - front
Surgery Fundraiser for Brandon Fundraiser - unisex shirt design - back
Surgery Fundraiser for Brandon Fundraiser - unisex shirt design - front
Surgery Fundraiser for Brandon Fundraiser - unisex shirt design - back
Surgery Fundraiser for Brandon Fundraiser - unisex shirt design - front
Surgery Fundraiser for Brandon Fundraiser - unisex shirt design - back
Surgery Fundraiser for Brandon Fundraiser - unisex shirt design - front
Surgery Fundraiser for Brandon Fundraiser - unisex shirt design - back
Gildan Ultra Cotton T-shirt

Buy a shirt to Help Brandon today

Custom Ink
All funds raised will go to Brandon Beck, the organizer for fundraiser for my transition related surgery.
150 goal
Thanks to our supporters!
$15
Gildan Ultra Cotton T-shirt, Unisex - Dark Heather
Gildan Ultra Cotton T-shirt
Unisex - Dark Heather
  • Surgery Fundraiser for Brandon Fundraiser - unisex shirt design - small
  • Surgery Fundraiser for Brandon Fundraiser - unisex shirt design - small
  • Surgery Fundraiser for Brandon Fundraiser - unisex shirt design - small
  • Surgery Fundraiser for Brandon Fundraiser - unisex shirt design - small
  • Surgery Fundraiser for Brandon Fundraiser - unisex shirt design - small
Picture?width=80&height=80
Organized by Brandon Beck

About this campaign

Brandon has an important surgery as part of his transition planned. His insurance covers 80% of the cost, so he needs to raise the other 20%. Buy a shirt today, or donate, to help him raise the remaining 20% so that he can continue on his journey toward manhood.

https://www.transteacher.com

Brandon is a transgender man who is looking to continue on his transition surgically. Help if you can. He educates others about transgender rights and wants to help himself as he is helping others.

Supporters

Chris Cooper 0 items
Jessica $50

Comments

Share Why You Support "Surgery Fundraiser for Brandon"

Loading
Loading Facebook comments…
Contact Organizer
Send a message to the campaign organizer
Your message was sent successfully!
We're sorry. Your message was unable to be sent. Please try again in a few minutes.