Complete your support for #!

T-shirt Fundraising & More Made Easy. Fast & Free Shipping, and All-Inclusive Pricing

We Did It! Our Custom Ink Fundraising Campaign Has Closed

Need shirts for your next group event? Create your own custom t shirts.

Interested In Fundraising With Custom T-Shirts? Start Your Own Custom Ink Fundraising Campaign

HUVO's Annual Veterans Day Challenge 2022

Organized by Harvard Undergraduate Veterans Organization
Po60896798 front
HUVO's Annual Veterans Day Challenge 2022 Fundraiser - unisex shirt design - front
HUVO's Annual Veterans Day Challenge 2022 Fundraiser - unisex shirt design - back
HUVO's Annual Veterans Day Challenge 2022 shirt design - zoomed
HUVO's Annual Veterans Day Challenge 2022 shirt design - zoomed
Next Level Jersey Blend T-shirt

Buy a shirt and join in on the challenge!

Custom Ink
All funds raised will be paid directly to Harvard Undergraduate Veterans Organization for Harvard Undergraduate Veterans Organization.
$140 raised
16 items sold of
100 goal
Thanks to our supporters!
$25
Next Level Jersey Blend T-shirt, Unisex T-shirt - Cardinal
Next Level Jersey Blend T-shirt
Unisex T-shirt - Cardinal
Organized by Harvard Undergraduate Veterans Organization

About this campaign

The Harvard Undergraduate Veterans Organization is hosting its 2nd Annual Veterans Day charity event. The challenge is completing all 37 sections of the historic Harvard Stadium.

If you want to support but can't make the event, then get a great shirt and help raise money to support the great work being done by HUVO and Home Base, part of the Boston Red Sox Foundation, to serve the veteran community.

80% of all profits will go to Home Base and the remaining 20% of profits will go towards funding HUVO's mission.

Supporters

Anonymous 1 item + $10
Anonymous 1 item
Anonymous 1 item
Anonymous 1 item
Anonymous 2 items
Jim Selbe 1 item + $100
MATTHEW LONG 1 item + $10

The Long Crimson Line.

Kathleen Beavis 1 item + $25
Anonymous 1 item
James Miceli 1 item

Sorry we couldn’t make it, but happy to support fellow MA student vets! -UMassD SVA/Veteran Services

Comments

Share Why You Support "HUVO's Annual Veterans Day Challenge 2022"

Loading
Loading Facebook comments…