Custom Ink Usage Rights - #YESCustomInk
Last Modified: 5/10/23
When you tag your post with #YESCustomInk or reply to a message from Custom Ink’s Instagram, Twitter, or other social accounts with #YESCustomInk, you agree that:
- you are eighteen (18) years of age or older;
- you own all rights to the content of your post (User Content);
- you have permission to grant rights on behalf any person who appears in your User Content;
- your User Content will include #ad, #sponsored, or another appropriate disclosure if you have a material connection to Custom Ink and/or its affiliates (Custom Ink Group);
- Custom Ink Group’s use of your User Content will not infringe any third party rights or violate the law; and
You have read and agree to the following terms:
As between you and Custom Ink Group, you own all User Content. You give Custom Ink Group an unlimited, non-exclusive, assignable, sublicensable, perpetual, worldwide license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, and otherwise use your User Content in any medium for Custom Ink Group’s marketing and business purposes, including without limitation via Custom Ink Group’s websites, social media accounts, emails, and other online or offline advertising and marketing channels. However, Custom Ink Group does not have any obligation to use your User Content.
You promise that you own all rights to your User Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give Custom Ink Group the rights described above; you have paid and will pay in full any fees or other payments that may be related to the use of your User Content; and your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party. You also agree to indemnify, defend and hold Custom Ink Group and its representatives harmless from and against any claims, damages, liabilities, and costs in connection with the use of the User Content as described above.
You agree, expressly and unconditionally and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, to release Custom Ink Group from any claims, damages, actions, or liabilities arising from Custom Ink Group’s use of the User Content as permitted herein.
To request removal of your User Content from Custom Ink Group’s media channels, please email us at email@example.com and include a link to the User Content you are requesting that we remove.