Lawn Care Slogans and Landscaping Slogans/Sayings for T-Shirts

in Slogans & Sayings

landscaping slogans design idealandscaping design idea back

Someone once said that “the shirt on a contractor’s back is a wearable billboard.” So a catchy business slogan with a colorful lawn care t-shirt design can be a big influence on the next-door neighbor with the brown lawn in dire need of some grass seed or a good mow. So we have compiled a list of some great and catchy lawn-care slogans and landscaper sayings to put on custom work shirts & caps, especially since springtime is just around the corner and you guys will be in high demand.

Plus we know you will be working outdoors very soon, so this should help speed up that design process and take the hassle out of ordering your company shirts, hats, or whatever you need to outfit your guys.

We hope you like them, maybe use one on your work shirts, or, at the very least, they give you some inspiration or a good chuckle.

1. Leaf It To Us

2. Two Green Thumbs Up!

3. You Grow it, We’ll Mow It

4. We Work Hard on Your Yard

5. The Grass May Be Greener On The Other Side, But It Still Has To Be Mowed

6. Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Double Your Grass Back

7. Save the Grass, Ride a Mower

8. We’re Your Lawn Barber

9. Ready, Set, Mow!

10. We Don’t Just Cut Grass, We Manicure Lawns

Create Your Own Lawn Care T-shirt

Click Picture To Start Designing Your Own

stu 's lawn care June 12, 2014 at 5:04 pm

Hi! My name is stu! I’m about to Starr my own landscaping business. The name is stu’s lawn care. Do you have any good slogan ideas for me please! D you thank WE JUST STU IT! Is a good one?

Lawn Care Business November 27, 2013 at 3:33 am

Those are some great t-shirts for lawn care marketing. I’d love to see some more graphic designs from those 10 slogans you posted. Maybe a top ten collection of lawn care shirts, available in bright colors for when mowing along right of ways.

Adam Levine September 18, 2013 at 9:14 am

I’m glad we can help out. Let us know if there’s anything else we can do. Appreciate the feedback!

Premium Property Management, Inc September 17, 2013 at 6:04 pm

Great slogans, Adam!!!! Really catchy! Marketing is definitely your gift. Thanks for putting stuff out there to refresh and encourage the landscape and lawn maintenance community. PPMI will be looking for you on our next property preservation marketing campaign!

Adam Levine April 18, 2013 at 10:11 am

Hey there,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk! Sounds like a good challenge. Let’s see what the team can come up with for you. I’ll try and have something to you by Monday.

Stimeling April 17, 2013 at 3:05 pm

I am starting my own landscaping/lawncare business very soon. My business name is “Stimeling’s Lawn Enforcement.” it will have the police/law enforcement kind of theme. I have worked on farms for a very longs time, I ride bulls and horses, shoe horses, love country music, play all kinds of sports and would like the motto to have some kind of relation to those things. If you have any ideas for sayings/mottos with a related topic please email me with advice! Thank you!

lawn service evansville July 25, 2012 at 7:20 am

I do not even understand how I stopped up right here, but I thought this put up used to be great. I do not know who you might be however definitely you are going to a well-known blogger in the event you aren’t already. Cheers!