Creative Heart Walk Team Names for Your Group

in Slogans & Sayings

Heart and Sole Team Photo
Participating in one of the many American Heart Association Heart Walks around the country and need a clever or inspiring team name? We at CustomInk have put together a list of some of our favorite heart walk team names just for you! Feel free to pick one from the list and stick it on your charity t-shirts and jerseys. A great team name not only will help you stand out, it could help you raise more money for your cause!

Creative & Inspiring Heart Walk Team Names

Move Your Feet, Keep The Beat

Bravehearts

Heart & Sole

Clot Busters

Got Heart?

Cardiac Rehab

Tick-Tock We Don’t Stop

Heart Throbs

Pace Makers

…And The Beat Goes On

Got an inspiring name of your own you’d like to share, or want a team name personalized for your group of walkers? Leave a comment below!

Trisha April 1, 2014 at 11:27 am

hi! my family and friends and I are doing a heart walk in honor of my neice, Emma. we need a creative name so we can sign up! she was diagnosed with Hypoplastic left heart syndrome, and she is doing great so far at 5 months old! if you could help us come up with a name that has emma’s name in it, that would be great!!!

Kirsty Wilson March 21, 2014 at 9:46 pm

Wld like grt team name for 5, 3men 2 women.
Doing the kiltwalk for scotlands children. As well as our own charity bobath ceryebal palsy. Any ideas wld be grt. Thank you. Xx

Jennifer March 7, 2014 at 1:16 pm

Just came across your site! I’m putting a team together for a Heart Walk in May and need some help with creative names! I was diagnosed in October with cardiomyopathy, 5 weeks after giving birth to my baby Gianna. She’s our one and only! I hope you can help!!

Adam Levine February 24, 2014 at 9:01 am

Hi Debra,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk. Your son sounds like an amazing lil guy. :)

Since team name requests are at an all-time high, it’s gonna be about another week before I can get back to you. I hope that is okay. So expect an email from me by the first week of March.

Debra February 16, 2014 at 9:34 pm

Hi

Our son had “Heart” surgery at only a couple of hours old. We will do our first Boston walk this year and need a very special name for our team. Our son is so special is so many ways. He is the most out going little one year old I have ever met. Our son is never un-happy and everyone we come in contact with say’s I have never seen a baby so handsome and happy. Well I sometimes want to say you have no idea what he has gone through this past year (but you know TMI) :) Our son always has a smile on his face. He has changed my life as well as my husbands. We look at life so different and live life to the fullest.

Thanks

Adam Levine January 8, 2014 at 2:37 pm

Zaida,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk. Good for you for getting out there and helping spread awareness about your cause. It sounds like you’ve fought quite the battle. I’ll send you some name ideas by Friday. All the best.

Zaida January 8, 2014 at 1:24 pm

Hi. I am 38 years old a mother of 2 and after over 18 years of being misdiagnosed and suffering a minor stroke 2 years ago . I was diagnosed with a rare heart disease. I want to help spread awareness for women , especially young women. I am starting a team and doing the heartwalk in May. I was hoping you could help me with a creative name. Thanks

Adam Levine December 3, 2013 at 9:34 am

Megan,

I’m happy to help find a team name for your upcoming Heart Walk. I’ll email you in the next 24-48 hours. Best regards.

Megan December 2, 2013 at 9:09 am

Hello, I’m doing the heart walk for my mom who is a stroke survivor. I need a really awesome team name! Thank you

Adam Levine September 26, 2013 at 4:12 pm

Hi Victoria,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk. I am sorry to hear about your loss.

I can certainly help you find a creative name for your heart walk team. I’ll try to have something to you by Monday at the latest.

All the best.

Victoria September 24, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Hi I need a name for our team for a heart walk we are doing on oct.19 ….we are doing this walk for my husbands mom who passed away two yrs ago from a heart attack …we want to remember her and spread awareness on getting checked for heart disease …thank u