Top 10 Bachelorette Party T-Shirt Slogans/Sayings

in CustomInk News,Slogans & Sayings

Every day, our dedicated t-shirt ambassadors help bridesmaids and maids of honor all over the country make some pretty stellar bachelorette party t-shirts. So we wanted to share some great slogans and sayings we’ve come across recently to help inspire your group! We know finding a good one can be tough, so we’ve put them into a Top 10 list for you.

And to make things clearer, since many times the bride-to-be will have a separate shirt from the rest of the bachelorette party, we’ve accounted for that in the list. So some sayings below are split up with one slogan for the bride and one for the bridesmaids.

Top 10 Bachelorette Party T-Shirt Slogans

10. Bride & Co (in Tiffany® Blue shirts)

9. The Last Fling Before The Ring

8. Sexy in the City

7. [BRIDE NAME]‘s Last Stand

6. BRIDESMAIDS: Buy Her a Shot, She’s Tying the Knot!
BRIDE: Buy Me a Shot, I’m Tying the Knot!

5. [BRIDE NAME]‘s Final At Bat

4. Front: “Bachelorette Support Crew” Back: “If Lost, Return to Bachelorette Party”

3. From a Princess … To a Queen

2. BRIDESMAIDS: Team [BRIDE NAME]
BRIDE: The Next Mrs. [BRIDE NAME]

1. Proud to be with the Bride-to-Be

We hope these slogans will help in planning your custom shirts, and that you’ll have one less “thing” to worry about before the “final fling!”

Dalal September 4, 2014 at 10:07 am

Hi Adam,

My sister is getting married soon and we’re going to make her a white-themed bachelorette breakfast, it’s gonna be just us which will make it sweet and quiet, but my mom and I are struggling to write something creative, meaningful, and witty/funny on the card. Can you please help us?

Thanks,
Dalal

Adam Levine July 17, 2014 at 1:04 pm

Hi Marcy,

Thanks for reaching out. We actually have had several bachelorette requests for New Orleans themed quotes/slogans. Let me find the emails I previously sent and I’ll send you something by tomorrow. :) All the best.

Marcy July 17, 2014 at 11:45 am

Hey Adam! We are having a bachelorette party for my best friend in August. We are hosting the party in NOLA (New Orleans). Do you happen to have any themes or quotes that deal with New Orleans? Thank a lot!!

Adam Levine June 30, 2014 at 10:11 pm

Hi Karen,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk. Sounds like a fun bachelorette! I’ve forwarded your request to our sales/service team, and you should hear from someone in the next day or so with some design ideas and slogans. Best of luck!

Karen June 30, 2014 at 6:05 pm

Hello! I am interested in ordering coozies for my friends bachelorette. We are wearing baseball type jerseys and going to Toby Keiths Bar and Grill (a country themed bar). I am looking for sayings or slogans that have to do with either baseball, country/western, Rhode Islan (where the brides are from) or even massachusetts (since thays where we will be). Thank you so much!!

Karen

Adam Levine May 30, 2014 at 7:53 am

Tanya,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk. Since I’m no longer able to provide individual slogans by request, I’d first point you to our bachelorette party design ideas page:

If none of those really stand out, nor do the ones on this page. I’d suggest you check out Pinterest. There’s a lot of great ideas on there by women who hold bachelorette parties and is a great resource for inspiration.

Best of luck!

Tanya Young May 29, 2014 at 7:43 pm

Hi Adam,

I see you had a lot of request for Bachelorette Party slogans for New Orleans, well guess what? I too am having my bachelorette party in New Orleans. We are driving from Atlanta to New Orleans. I am over 40 but still young in heart. I’m looking for a sophisticated, classy but turn your head type slogan. I look forward to hearing your ideas and ordering shirts as a surprise to my friends.

Tanya

Adam Levine April 23, 2014 at 9:55 am

Jaime,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk. We’ve pretty much been unable to take individual requests for slogans for some time now, due to low bandwidth. But perhaps you could stick a lyric from a Brad Paisley song you like on the front and then say [Bride's Name]‘s Last Rodeo] or [Bride's Name]‘s Bachelorette Party with the date/location of the concert, etc… Maybe even list tour dates of shows you and your fiancee attended and have the wedding date as the final concert and the Paisley one as the 2nd to last…. I’ll email you the ideas too.

Jaime April 22, 2014 at 9:25 pm

Going to brad paisley concert for bachelorette party.. Any ideas on a slogan for shirts?? Thank you

Jo April 10, 2014 at 3:54 pm

Hi, we are having a bachelorette party in Atlantic City over Memorial Day weekend for my friend and we have been trying to come up with a really fun tank top idea or slogan. I saw one that was something like “We can’t stop, won’t stop” which is kind of what we are going for :) Thanks for any help!

valeria March 19, 2014 at 10:54 pm

Hello!!!! I am having my bachelorette in TEXAS yehaw!!!
I am trying to come up with a title for my bachelorette related to being in Texas. Any ideas??!!!!!
please :)

Valeria Contreras soon to be Mrs. Franklin

Adam Levine March 3, 2014 at 3:03 pm

Megan,

Sure thing. Give me a few days and I’ll email over a few ideas.

Megan March 2, 2014 at 9:28 pm

Hi,

I am looking for some bachelorette t-shirt sayings for a St. Patrick’s day bachelorette party? Thanks!

Adam Levine February 26, 2014 at 9:29 am

Hey there,

I’m happy to help you with a slogan for your friend’s bachelorette. We’re a bit slammed right now with slogan and team name requests, so expect an email from me by the end of the week. All the best!

CluelessBridesmaid February 25, 2014 at 11:23 pm

I was wondering if you could help me come up with a t-shirt slogan for my best friends Bachelorette party? We are going to New Orleans for the Bachelorette party during St. Patrick’s day weekend and I want the perfect slogan for our t-shirts. Our group is filled with a bunch of loud, crazy, 20 something year olds who like to drink and plan to take advantage of NOLA and everything it has to offer. I was hoping to make a shirt that fits the St. Patrick’s day theme (green shirts with white and orange writing for us-and a white shirt for the bride with green and orange writing) but am missing the most important part…the quote. PLEASE HELP!

Adam Levine January 27, 2014 at 12:02 pm

Audrey,

I’m happy to help! Give me a few days and I’ll email you with some ideas. :)

Audrey January 26, 2014 at 2:16 pm

Hello, I am looking for a slogan to put on a t-shirt for a bachelorette party that is going to take place in small town Iowa.

Adam Levine August 6, 2013 at 9:43 am

Hi Marivel,

I’m sorry for not being able to respond to your request for a slogan for your bachelorette party. I recently had a baby and was out on paternity leave for the past few weeks. But I’ll send you an email with some ideas in the next day or so.

Thanks for your patience!
-Adam

Marivel July 25, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Hi Adam,

We are having a bachelorette party in New Orleans. Could you help me come up with a slogan for our shirts?
Thanks
Marivel

Adam Levine July 9, 2013 at 11:18 am

Kaitlyn,

Sounds like fun! I’ll send you some slogans in the next day or so.

Adam Levine July 9, 2013 at 11:18 am

Nicole,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk. Give me a day or two and I’ll email you some names for your group. I recently helped out a group of ladies who were also having a pretty chill bachelorette party, so I should have some good content for you.

Adam Levine July 9, 2013 at 11:08 am

Gina,

Sounds like fun! I’ll try and get you a funny saying for your koozies in a day or so.

Adam Levine July 9, 2013 at 11:07 am

Kristin, thanks for visiting CustomInk. I will email you a couple sayings via email later today.

Kaitlyn July 8, 2013 at 11:46 pm

Hi–

We are having a bachelorette party at the Iowa State Fair. Would you be able to help come up with some slogans? If you email me, I can provide some more details.

Thanks!
Kaitlyn

Nicole July 8, 2013 at 6:13 pm

I have a Bachelorette Party the end of the month, I need a name for the event! I do not like Last Fling Before the Ring. We are renting a beach house, very chil easy going crowd. Something short but sweet.
Thanks

Gina July 8, 2013 at 2:26 pm

I am throwing a bachelorette party for a friend. We are going to do a bar crawl for the bach party and I am getting Koozies made for the occassion. I need an idea for a funny saying to put on the koozies. Any ideas?

Kristin July 6, 2013 at 12:11 pm

Hi Adam, I’m hosting a bachelorette party for my friend and I’m trying to come up with a cute saying. Her name is Jordan and wants it to be a pink theme. If you could give me some ideas that would be a great help! I’m open to just about anything! Thanks!

Adam Levine July 1, 2013 at 4:36 pm

Hi Estefanie,

Sounds like fun! I’ll try and come up with a theme for you. Expect an email from me in 24-48 hrs.

Adam Levine July 1, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Stephanie,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk. I’ll be happy to help you find a fun slogan for your fun run. You should receive an email from me in 24 hours.

Estefanie June 29, 2013 at 12:28 am

Hi Adam,

We are celebrating my best friend’s bachelorette weekend in New Orleans in late August. We figured it was only right for us to make a weekend trip to NOLA from D.C. since that’s her nickname, Nola. Any ideas on how we can incorporate the city and her nickname? Or just some NOLA themes? I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

Stephanie June 26, 2013 at 10:08 pm

I’m another one looking for a fun slogan to place on t-shirts for a “fun run” at a bachelorette party. I would love help on thoughts and ideas. Thanks!

Adam Levine June 26, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Megha,

You should have received an email from me yesterday. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Have fun in Tahoe!

Megha June 22, 2013 at 2:12 am

Hi, Looking for a few clever sayings for a bachelorette party in Lake Tahoe. No alcohol references, she doesn’t drink and is pretty laid back. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you :)

Adam Levine June 19, 2013 at 3:39 pm

Emily,

For sure. I’ll go ahead and send you an email with some ideas later today.

Emily June 17, 2013 at 11:21 am

Hi Adam,

I currently live in Chicago and I am having my bachlorette party in Pittsburgh, pa where I am from. Do you have any ideas for shirts?

Adam Levine May 16, 2013 at 11:20 am

Kathy,

For sure. I’ll try and get some ideas to you by Monday. :)

Kathy May 15, 2013 at 11:28 pm

Hi I’m looking for ideas for tank tops for my sisters bachelorette. It’s in the vineyard so I’m thinking something nautical and/or preppy (maybe Lilly Pulitzer or vineyard vines based.)

Any ideas? You seem to know your stuff!

Adam Levine April 30, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Amanda,

I do! I just so happened to have helped another woman requesting the same thing on our running team names post! I’ll email you shortly with some ideas.

Amanda Cross April 28, 2013 at 2:34 pm

Any ideas for tshirt slogans bachelorette and bridal party running in a 5k?

Adam Levine April 24, 2013 at 12:39 pm

Maribeth,

Definitely! I’ll send you some ideas via email in a day or so. :)

Maribeth April 23, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Any ideas for a bachelorette party t-shirts for running a 5k?

Adam Levine April 12, 2013 at 12:39 pm

Kendall,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk! I’ll email you later today to chat.

kendall April 11, 2013 at 5:28 pm

Any ideas for a bachelorette party at the lake?

Adam Levine March 27, 2013 at 9:28 am

Mika,

Thanks for visiting CustomInk! Yea for sure – let’s see what we can come up with. I’ll try and get back to you within a day or so. :)

Mika March 27, 2013 at 3:54 am

Planning my sister in law’s party and doing an Irish theme. Any ideas for sayings for the t-shirts that would relate to the theme?

Adam Levine February 7, 2013 at 9:44 am

Hi Alison,

I’m happy to help. I’ll email you later today to brainstorm some ideas.

Thanks for visiting!
-Adam

alison February 6, 2013 at 10:04 am

Hi
Looking for a slogan to go on the back of a hi-vis vest for the bride. All hens are having we work hard, we party harder. So looking for something to go on the back of the brides vest that links in to this?
Any ideas?
Thanks!

Jackie January 28, 2013 at 6:27 pm

This picture looks so rad and it seems like you guys had a blast. I would love to see this picture but with you gals holding your celebratory cigars that you could send to the groom to make him jealous (:

Adam Levine January 14, 2013 at 10:57 am

Hi Katelyn,

We can guarantee your order in your hands in 14 days from the date it is placed. 7 days if you pay for rush service.

I’ll be happy to help you out with a slogan and email you something later today or tomorrow.

TTYS,
-Adam

Katelyn January 13, 2013 at 11:40 am

Hello, I am looking for a slogan to put on a t shirt for a batchelorette party that is going to take place in Texas. The bride is a country girl and the wedding is a country theme. Any ideas and how long does an order take?

Thanks!

Tracy January 7, 2013 at 7:27 pm

Hi Adam,
I am planning a bachelorette party in Chicago on St Patrick’s Day, do you have any ideas for t-shirts?

Alexa January 3, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Hey Adam,

Looking forward to your email! We will be in Atlantic City so we can definitely play off of that team. His last name is Topaz so maybe also something with jewels? Don’t want to give away too much public info – haha – so can provide much more detail via email.

Thanks!

Adam Levine January 3, 2013 at 10:32 am

Hi Alexa,

Happy New Year! I am glad you like what we’ve put out there! I did have some help from some of the ladies in the office, so I can’t take all the credit. ;)
We can certainly try to help you out. Are there any particular hobbies your sister is into? Or any play-on-words with her name or her fiance’s, you could riff on? Even the location of the bachelorette party can be incorporated somehow…

In the meantime, I’ll email you to followup.

Alexa January 2, 2013 at 1:59 pm

Hi Adam!

I’m working on putting an order together for my sister’s bachelorette party. You seem to be extremely creative with rhymes and themes! Is there a way I can contact you or someone on your creative team directly to help me come up with a good slogan? I would really appreciate the help. Thanks!

Adam Levine December 19, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Kelsey,

Sounds like fun! While I’m not a Packers fan, the first thing that comes to mind is something involving “The Lambeau Leap”. Perhaps you could do a play on words with it. Something like “Julie’s doing a Lambeau Leap into Groom Name’s Arms.” or something like that. A bit cheezy, but then again Packers fans are cheeseheads, right? :P

Kelsey December 18, 2012 at 8:30 pm

I saw someone else commented about throwing a sports themed bachelorette party. I am throwing a Green Bay Packers themed bachelorette party and am also having a hard time coming up with a football oriented saying. The only thing we could think of was “Jessica is…going…to…go..all…the…way!” Any other ideas?

Sriparna December 18, 2012 at 8:28 am

Real fun

Adam Levine October 19, 2012 at 11:10 am

Danielle,

Very fun! I have to admit, I don’t watch the shows but I’ll consult with some of our team here and see if there’s any Real Housewives watchers or someone more in touch with that theme that can help out. We’ll try to get back to you within a day or so.

Danielle October 18, 2012 at 8:46 pm

we are having a bachelorette party in West Palm Beach on Clematis street, our theme is the real houswives of WPB….van you help us think of a slogan for the back of our shirts? thanks

Adam Levine October 11, 2012 at 10:51 am

Elyse,

Sure can. I’ll see what our team can come up with for you, and we’ll email you some ideas.

Elyse October 10, 2012 at 12:33 pm

hi-
I was hoping you could help me with a unique saying. we are doing a tailgating football bachelorette party theme.. do you have any ideas for the sayings on the shirts?

Adam Levine October 9, 2012 at 10:30 am

Tatiana,

That sounds like a fun theme! Let me and my team think on it some, and we’ll email you with some ideas. If you feel comfortable, we’d be happy to share in the comments afterward as well. When is the bachelorette party?

Tatiana October 8, 2012 at 7:26 pm

We are doing school themed bachelorette party and sending our bride to be back to school to provide her with the skills of to be a good wife. At the end of the night she would have graduated from Miss to a Mrs.

Would you have any unique, humorous sayings for this theme?

Thank you!

Adam Levine September 7, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Kelly,

Thanks for visiting! I’ll be happy to send you an email with a few suggestions.

Kelly September 5, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Hi, I’m having my bachelorette party at a lake house and was wanting to have koozies printed with a fun saying but am totally drawing a blank. Any suggestions?

Adam Levine July 13, 2012 at 10:58 am

Victor,

“Save a horse, ride a groomsmen” is a good one.

A couple other ideas:

Have someone on our Creative Services Team do a drawing of the groom-to-be and put something like “_______’s Last Stand” or “Victim” below it. The $75 is just a deposit, and will be reimbursed towards your order.

You could also stick “Groom’s Wingman” on each of the groomsmen’s shirts and then make the groom’s shirt say “Maverick”. Or maybe do a Farewell Tour style shirt featuring the place you’ll be going for the bachelor party.

There’s also the idea of the Wolfpack themed t-shirts, which you could tailor around a sketched drawing or a wolf clipart image.

And here’s a bunch of other customer photos from bachelor parties, which you could draw inspiration off of as well.

Any questions, let me know. Best of luck!

Victor July 11, 2012 at 5:34 pm

Hi i am looking for some funny saying to put on my groomsmen shirts..like save a horse ride a groomsmen those type of sayings..funny ones..any help would be appreciated

Adam Levine June 28, 2012 at 7:23 pm

Hi April,

I’m so sorry to be responding to you this late. We had some major problems with our blog a few weeks back and we missed your comment. If your bachelorette party hasn’t happened yet, here’s a couple ideas:

1) Make both your shirt and your sister’s shirt say: “Bride-To-Be²” and put your wedding date and both of your wedding info on the back. The bridesmaids can wear Bridesmaid².

2) Write “Double the Bride, Double the Fun” on the front and add photos of the both of you with your fiancees on the back. The bridesmaids can just have: Double the Fun. April & _____ are getting married! Then put the date below.

3) Finally, you can probably re-purpose some of the slogans listed above. A few will work for a double-wedding if you make some minor tweaks.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and have a great wedding!

April June 10, 2012 at 1:31 am

My sister and I are having a double wedding. Do you have any ideas for great tee shirts sayings for our bachelorette extravaganza!?!

Adam Levine March 26, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Dana,

Pricing is determined by a few things. First, the brand/color of shirt you’d like, then the number of ink colors being printed on each side of the shirt, and finally the quantity. For an accurate quote, feel free to check out our Quick Quote tool, or give us a call at 800-293-4232, and any of our friendly t-shirt ambassadors would be happy to help. I hope you have a great bachelorette party!

Dana George March 23, 2012 at 7:29 pm